Today, Felicia is feeling super Jubilant! (:
This is because she had gotten herself a new DARLING. xD
Want to guess what it is? =p
Here it is:


My Sony Walkman NWZ -W202!
Her new Darling loves her a lot too. Since it is in the form of a Heart as well. Lol. Now, she can't wait for tomorrow to come. This is going to be the time to try out her new gadget. [=
Mugging Day 5: Bukit Batok MacDonalds.
Been trying to mug there since 11am. Or rather, I haven been mugging much as well. Don't believe ask Hardy. Most of the time I'm like stoning or staring at my TPHM notes only. Haha.
I guess I'm going to start my EMAT tonight after my bath time at 11pm. Hohoho..
Got to find back my study mood at night.
You've got to get over the fact that you had a new darling. [x
Study SHOULD come first instead of your new gadget. Haha.
Walking the whole of today. From my house to McDonalds to IMM and back home from IMM. Now my buying list is left with my mat and contact lenses.
Today's the 23 August. My 7 months of contact lenses supply has run out. Tomorrow I shall risk wearing my contact lenses for one more day. I think I shall go down to get more tomorrow. [=
Bye bloggie. Off to smile at my new gadget. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment